Tuesday 8 September 2009

Summer update.

Hey guys and girls. This post is for my own use more than anything. It seems I've (as usual) become a little confused with what I'm trying to achieve with this summer project, so let me spell out a few things that I do and do not want to come from this, just so if anything, I have a clearer picture in my head.

I DO NOT WANT.
  • to have a scrap book of the things I did, the places I went, and the people I met during the summer. This would be completely useless to me, I don't care if that's what's expected of us, I will not have this project turn out like last years summer project.


I DO WANT.
  • to have a polished set of books, that are functional in some way, even if it just means they're nice to flick through. 
  • a separate diary for my thoughts and sketches, to back up a 'final resolution' as it were.
  • to link this back to some of the things picked up in my recycling and sustainability elective of last year. 

I am going to produce a set of books based around things that we throw away. 

and that is all I have for you right now. Pictures will come. I just needed to write that down!

No comments: