Monday 29 December 2008

Book Binding Workshop. (Part of 'What is a book?')

What an experience. Despite a killer hangover (the horrible shaky kind) I still managed to produce something I was proud of! I've always had a big interest in book binding, and I've tried my hand at it a few times so I already knew the basics, but I've never made something so professional looking in my whole life.

Well I think you get the idea now, and even though everyone made a book just as well as I did, possibly even better, I'm still really proud of it. Easily the best thing I've learnt since I got here!



Ahem, Pictures!


Bit of fancy photography there, using my new found photography skills.
Magic glowy pages.. Oooo






shexy, yah?
And, it colour co-ordinates with my room. Thats proper design for ya.


Oh, and I think my first response to that question 'What is a book?' has to be...

'hand made
'

No comments: