Monday 29 December 2008

Typo-gateaux (erm, winner? oh yes.)

Haha.
This is going to be the smuggest entry yet so brace yourselves. Even after a whole day of hungover bookbinding, I still went home to slave away in the kitchen. Me, Will and Ollie decided to make a..wait for it..

a 'Mince Pi'

Not my idea I will admit, but I damn well pulled it off. Haha told you it was going to be smug.

Yes, if it wasn't for my glorious pastry making skills, I doubt we'd be the proud winners of a tin of alphabetty spaghetti. Anyway, we nearly died from exhaustion making this pie, I think it's only right you should all see what we went through... Yes, I admit, it was nearly a team effort. Hehe.



Cutting mat and scalpel for precision Pi cutting.

Will doin his bit... well done Will...


Nice clean hands there Ollie..



Ta daaa!
x




No comments: