Wednesday 4 March 2009

DON'T PANIC!!!!

Pure = A clear conscience.

Or that's what I think anyway.



See what I think happened here, is I chose to answer the Don't Panic brief, and then people started to send out questionnaires regarding the recognition brief, based on acts of kindness... So then I started to think about how important these little acts are to me.. and I decided I wanted to address a similar issue in my resolution. Maybe I answered the wrong brief, maybe I didn't, who knows.

But I do know that even if you think this resolution is unsuccessful, I am satisfied in the knowledge that I managed to send out a message that I actually want people to hear.. or read. Whatever :)



---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, and, I make better pancakes than you :)


xxx

No comments: